Friday 24 April 2015

Window Hanging

Hello
I would just like to share with you a window hanging I made, the idea is to stop me walking into the the rather large patio window at my new house.

The hearts are metal, the beads are on memory wire, which is very hard to bend but it does keep it's shape.

Tim Holtz Tissue paper glued onto the metal as a background.


Paint applied through a stencil and stamping in the background.


The same poppies from a die as above, these have been triple embossed.


Close up of texture paste through a stencil.



I left the metal bare and applied art basics 3D Matte Gel through the spinning top stencil and tinted with Paper Artsy paint.


 This cute little owl is from one of Lin Browns new stamps, I have also used crackle paint on the background.



I couldn't get a good photo of the whole hanger on the window, the camera just focused on the outside. 


Please go over to http://stampsandstencils.blogspot.co.uk to see the Inspiration Post Ruth has to share with you (its very good) and there's still time to enter the challenge "Anything Goes"

Thanks for stopping by and all your comments are really appreciated. Hope you have a great crafty weekend.

Sharon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment