Friday 12 September 2014

Hello,

You may think I am a bad blogger, the truth is I'm not very technically minded so more often than not things go wrong..... So this will be the second time I have written this blog. If anybody finds my original one please let me know.

I have been painting terracotta plant pots, as I work in a garden centre it is very easy for me to get hold of them and there are a very reasonable price.

Here is the first pot I painted, I stamped onto tissue and painted on the back of it, I also used Grunge Paste and Crackle Glaze on the top. 




That was a longer process than the next pot, where I just painted straight onto the pot with Paper Artsy paints.




When I had the base coat applied I started to build up the layers by applying paint through stencils, these are designed by Lin Brown for Paper Artsy and available from Artist Trading Post.




A little masking tape helped to keep the stencil in place.


After painting I repositioned the stencil over the flowers and stamped over the stencil with Archival Ink



Here's Bru again wondering is it time for walkies and football yet  !!!!!!



Well I hope you managed to see this post, I would love you to leave a comment so I know that somebody is looking. 

Happy Crafting

Sharon xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment